Monday, February 14, 2011

HaPpY VaLEnTiNe'S DaY!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!! 

I hope you all had a fantabulous Valentine's Day! For me, it was just like any other normal day, except for the fact that everyone was carrying around heart balloons, bears, candy, you know, stuff like that.:) Lucky me... I got to go to a dentist appointment as soon as school got out, but the Sonic slush I got afterword made up for it:) I never knew they let you add flavors in to your slush, they must've just put that out. You guys should all try the Cherry Vanilla... it's the best! Anyway, I'm supposed to be doing homework right now, so I better get going... I have a report due tomorrow:( 


Oh, before I forget, I decided that every week (or maybe even day if I get time) that I'd list things that made me happy that week, or just the positive things... That way it can help me see all the positive things in life:)


So this last week was...

1. Getting to see my friends everyday...


2. Getting to play a medley of Pirates of the Caribbean songs in orchestra...


3. Planning movie marathons with friends...


4. Hearing funny celebrity stories...


5. Bridal Showers:)...


6. Remembering something funny that happened and laughing your head off... then people give you weird looks 'cause they don't know why you're laughing:)...


7. Taking math tests in class 'cause that means no math homework that night...


8. My Young Women's group:)... I have the best leaders that can teach the most amazing lessons that really do touch you...

9. Messing around with your hair and coming up with a new hairstyle...


10. Hearing your favorite song on the radio and singing along to it 'cause you're all alone, so no one will hear you anyway...


11. Having the nicest subs...


12. Getting to cook in Home Ec. and going to your next hour with the food that you made, that way you can fill the room with that food's smell and rubbing it in people's faces, but then you share it with them...


13. Bringing food into orchestra and how it's gone by the end of class... and mostly because of the famous Jacobson Twin Handfuls:)


14. Watching a good movie and rewatching your favorite parts...


15. Laying in bed, remembering all that happened that day...

16. Getting compliments...


17. Sitting on the floor... (Hey, the pioneers didn't have as nice of chairs as we do right? Why not deal with what they had to go through?)


18. Going to your friend's roadshow... (her stake really goes all out and makes it as perfect as it can get)


19. Kid History videos... (if you haven't seen them yet look them up on youtube)


20. Quoting Kid History videos with friends AND family:)


I promise I'll get pictures up eventually, but I'm never on the right computer when I blog. So the next time I'm on that computer, I'll make sure I get those pictures on here...

4 comments:

  1. i love this positive things list, 'cause i'm sick and that made me feel better and laugh which i haven't done since i became sick.
    tahnks! :)
    sarah
    p.s. happy late v-day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm sorry... I'm glad that gave you a laugh:) Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have good songs on your playlist. i know a lot of them. ya...
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah those are some of my favorite songs... gotta love them:)

    ReplyDelete