Tuesday, February 8, 2011

1st Time!

I had another blog, but I decided to get a fresh start, so we'll see how this goes 'cause, well, let's just say my last one was not a success. I never posted on the last one, so I hope I will do better on this one... the last time I posted on my other one was in August so I'll do some catching up real quick...


September: Tanner and Jenn got married! Pics will be coming soon... My BiRtHdAy!:) haha got some fun stuff... I don't quite remember right off the top of my head what those things were but that's OK.:) I got to go to Brad Paisley's Water Tour on the 18th... that was a blast! Pics and videos from that will be coming soon...
Happy Birthday Taylor and Tanner!


October:  Happy Halloween!

December: Merry Christmas! 

January: Happy New Year! Happy Birthday Melissa! Happy 1st Birthday Shayla!! If you want to see pics of that go to Melissa's blog at theresnowplacelikehome.blogspot.com 

February: Taylor and Mariah took me to a Suns game. We won to the Milwaukee Bucks. We had a good 10-20 point lead the whole game. I had a blast! Happy Valentine's Day! Happy Birthday Matt!

March: Taylor and Mariah's wedding on the 12! I better see you all there!:) Mariah's birthday is actually the same day as the wedding so happy birthday to her then! That's as far as I'm going for now... I don't want to bore you all to death:) I promise I'll eventually get all the pics up that I said I would.

3 comments:

  1. this is so freakin' cute!!!!!!! how did you get the cute font? i've always wanted to learn how to do it, but i couldn't figure it out! love the title!
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, shucks! Thanks! With the font, I clicked on Advanced on the side when you're doing the colors and stuff and you could pick from a whole bunch of fonts. There were so many cute ones I had a hard time picking which ones I wanted.:) haha thanks it's the name of my theme song:) As you can tell, the song is the 1st one on the side:)I'll have to show you how to do the fonts 'cause I can't quite explain it good enough:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! and i think i get it, but guess what!!! we wnt over to stapley today to see what electives they have and stuff (a lot of different schools were there and there was this REALLY CUTE guy like 2 rows in front of me... haha!) and i got my registration form, i just finished picking what electives i would like to take... the rest is up to my parents.... YAAY! i'm so excited!!!!
    sarah

    ReplyDelete