Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another Week...

Another week has come and gone:) It went by way too fast. Why does it seem like time went by so slow in elementary school, but then in 7th grade, you get there and decide to take a quick cat nap and you're already in 8th grade! It's crazy! So, let's see... this last week's positives were...


1. Realizing how the Pirates of the Caribbean medley you're doing in orchestra might actually sound really amazing for the concert:)...


2. Listening to your favorites songs (you can sing along with it without sounding like an idiot since you know it word for word)...


3. Spending time with the girls in YW (they're the best!)...


4. Watching your favorite TV shows...


5. Playing a basketball game with a friend for 2 hours straight (no breaks at all) at a birthday party (hey, everybody else was doing their own thing, too)...


6. Birthday Parties...


7. Shopping with friends (I hate shopping unless it's with some of my best friends)... 


8. Babysitting your favorite kids...


9. Finding out I'm going to Hawaii this summer... I'm going straight there the day after school then I'll be gone for a week and a half and then come back and the next day is girls camp for 4 days (the beginning of summer will be packed:)...


10. Playing softball for mutual (except for the fact that's it's not really softball anymore since they took out all rules so now it's basically hit the ball and run around bases until you get to the home base)...


11. Being around your best friends at lunch...


12. Crackin' jokes with the YW... and friends from school...


13. The fact that my ward is the  loudest, most competitive ward in our stake:)...


I actually could keep going but I gotta get going to get ready for mutual. I'm supposed to be there at 7:30 since our softball game is at 8. So wish us luck that we'll win (even though they don't keep track of points, but my ward does!) Well, I promise I'll get those pictures up eventually, but probably not tonight:) Until next time fellow bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment